Under the Weather
Based in Reno, NV
19 June, 2015
Play the game of numbers and advance through the levels without getting eaten by troggles!
Discovering that there are very few high-polished renditions of the classic computer game Number Munchers game from the '80s, A.A. Cruz set out to modernize the title with a few new twists to the game. The antagonists of the game remain pixelated, but with a slightly more animated personality and vibrance. The control scheme is updated to take advantage of today's smart phone's swipe and tap movements to streamline the gameplay.
- Play the classic math learning game with a brand new look!
- Great looking troggles with updated animations!
- Updated control scheme to take advantage of modern smart phone finger gestures!
- New math categories such as fractions and angles!
- The board size gets bigger as you advance through thel levels!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Development Blog for Number Crunchers undertheweathersoftware.com.
About Under the Weather
I am a solo software developer, currently making games for Android.
More information on Under the Weather, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Number Crunchers Credits
Developer, Designer, Artist, Under the Weather, LLC