Under the Weather
Based in Reno, NV
29 October, 2015
Horde Rush is a simple, casual "hack n' slash" arcade game, for mobile Android devices. Players fight through an endless horde of monsters, and gather coins and arrows in the process. The object of the game is to get as high a "take down" count as you possibly can.
A.A. Cruz developed Horde Rush within a 4 month time span, constructing the game in Unity, creating the artwork in Photoshop Elements, and 3D modeling and animation in Blender3D. To top it off, he gathered a great selection of audio effects from the Unity asset store.
- Battle an endless horde of monsters.
- Use a sword for melee attacks, and a bow and arrows for ranged attacks.
- Unleash a powerful special attack for both the sword and the bow.
- Fantastic 3D character design and animation.
- Collect coins to buy cool new costumes for your hero.
- Share your high score and achievements with your friends and the world.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Development Blog for Horde Rush undertheweathersoftware.com.
About Under the Weather
I am a solo software developer, currently making games for Android.
More information on Under the Weather, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Horde Rush Credits
Developer, Designer, Artist, Under the Weather, LLC